Edgewater Miami Real Estate
Edgewater is ideally located between Downtown Miami and the highly-sought-after Design District and is one of Miami’s hottest up-and-coming neighborhoods. It’s primarily considered a residential neighborhood offering charming early 20th century homes and high-rise residential towers. With Biscayne Bay to the east, many Edgewater condo high-rises offer unbelievable views of the water.
The population of Edgewater has grown tremendously of the last decade, causing older homes and towers to be renovated or torn down to make way for newer homes and luxury condo towers – further urbanizing this unique bayfront community. As a result, Edgewater is now home to new construction condo developments offering luxury residences, resort-style amenities and sweeping views of Biscayne Bay.
Edgewater Neighborhood FAQs
Yes! The following buildings allow vacation rentals.*
- Aria Reserve ,30 days, 4 times per year
- Emilia Edgewater, daily, no restrictions
- Opera Tower, 30 day minimum, 12 times a year
- The Grand, 30 day minimum, 12 times a year
*Contact us if you’d like additional information on renting your condo investment.
In October 2022, the median listing home price in Edgewater was $799K, trending up 22.9% year-over-year. The median listing home price per square foot was $738. The median home sold price was $700K.
Yes! The following buildings allow pets.*
- 1800 Biscayne Plaza, pets allowed (up to 50 lbs)
- Bay House, pets allowed (owners only, up to 50 lbs)
- Bay Park Towers, pets allowed
- Blue, pets allowed (no dangerous breeds)
- Cynergi, pets allowed (2, under 80 lbs)
- Elysee, pets allowed
- Gallery Art, pets allowed (under 20 lbs)
- Gran Paraiso, pets allowed
- Midtown Four, pets allowed (two dogs, up to 120 lbs combined)
- Moonbay, pets allowed (2 per residence, 23 lbs)
- New Wave, pets allowed (up to 40 lbs)
- Opera Tower, pets allowed (under 40 lbs)
- Paraiso Bayviews, pets allowed
- Paramount Bay, pets allowed (no dangerous breeds)
- Star Lofts, pets allowed
*Contact us if you’d like additional information finding the perfect home for you and your furry family.
There are 5 ways to get from Miami Airport (MIA) to Edgewater (historical) by train, bus, taxi, car or rideshare.
Line 22 + Line 18 Bus: 2 hr, 19 min
Train + Line 6 Bus: 1 hr, 47 min
Taxi/Drive/Rideshare: 31 min
Edgewater Luxury Condos for Sale
I would love to speak with you and chat more about finding your dream luxury condo in Brickell Miami.
Salma Torres (habla español)
Get In Touch
Fill out the form below and we’ll get in touch as soon as possible!
Join Our Newsletter
Subscribe to receive our latest updates delivered right to your inbox!